It’s been a long time since we’ve updated our bloggy friends. But that’s only because we’ve been working hard to keep bringing you a great tool! We take your feedback to heart and we’re always making improvements to Magmito to ensure a great experience for our devoted users. Since our last update, lots of exciting [...]Read the rest of this entry »
Archive for June, 2011
Thursday, June 23rd, 2011 at 12:42 pm
About my blog
Ted Iannuzzi, CEO for DIDMO discusses news and views on happenings in the mobile content creation industry.
Featuring Magmito, the world's first mobile content creation solution for all phones.
- DIY Mobile Apps Worth Talking About
- QR Codes everywhere
- Magmito in the News: Summer Update
- The Rise of the New App Economy (Infographic)
- Back to school and work with Magmito
- Milestone reached: 25,000 mobile apps made on Magmito.com
- Small business apps
- Daniel: Is there a Magmito newsletter that you can sign up to for fr...
- Hannah: I agree. That is just as important as in all digital marketi...
- Bobby Bird: Awesome! A little tip, buy your competitors keywords on Goog...
- admin: Ha! The QR Codes are free ;-). But yes, we are now up to ove...
- Ylva Johnson: You were clearly before your time. Hope you sold many QR cod...
- Charlotta: A huge announcement sounds great! Looking forward to that:)...
- admin: More info on the MAD Program can be found here: http://www.m...
- Business apps
- Magmito Mobile News
- Mobile Application Development
- Mobile Giving
- Mobile Marketing